Not all off-the-shelf carts are suitable for larger inventory. When storing, moving, or transporting bulk or heavy items, you need containers strong enough to handle the weight and rugged enough to withstand the stresses of being lifted by a forklift, pallet truck, or crane.
When you need a customized heavy-duty cart solution for heavier materials, the engineers and fabricators at Davco can help.
Our team specializes in helping you more efficiently utilize floor and vertical space with high-quality fabricated metal carts and containers. Whether storing, stacking, or moving across the warehouse or around the world, our heavy-duty carts will keep your materials safe.
- Engineered to-spec for virtually any storage, stacking, or transportation needs
- Designed with modern industrial design technology
- Fabricated using the strongest industrial-grade carbon steel
- Fully weldable for further customizations
- Optional high-density polyethylene (HDPE) dunnage available to protect materials
- Optional heavy-duty casters for enhanced mobility are available
- Stacking caps, feet, and receivers for efficient vertical storage are available
- Delivered on time to your location
- Customer service support committed to your satisfaction
Get in touch with Davco to experience how our team can fulfill your unique heavy-duty cart requirements with a customized high-quality storage solution today!
Seamless Fabrication for Industrial Applications
We’ll provide designs, details, and a quote for review
Our team builds and delivers your containers, to-spec and on-time
Quality & Certifications
We take no shortcuts when it comes to the design and construction quality of our products and custom steel fabrications.
In 2005, our company reached a critical milestone by receiving our ISO 9001 Quality registration. This certification reaffirms our drive and commitment toward maintaining exceptional quality standards in our industry. We are currently certified to ISO 9001:2015 standards and continue to uphold our gold standard of excellence in supplier quality, innovation, and customer satisfaction.